Theme: Exploring the new challenges in the field of Epidemiology and Public Health
EPIDEMIOLOGY SUMMIT 2020
Conference Series LLC Ltd is going to organize "Webinar on 9th International Conference on Epidemiology and Public Health during September 24-25, 2020 ” (Epidemiology Summit 2020) with the theme “Exploring the new challenges in the field of Epidemiology and Public Health”. We cordially invite all the speakers and delegates from around the world to attend Epidemiology Summit 2020 conference which includes keynote introductions, Oral talks, Poster presentation and Exhibitions.
Epidemiology Summit 2020 is an global event where experts will be delivering and presenting their advanced and innovative research on the topics such as Maternal, Infant and Child Health, Adolescent Health, Reproductive Medicine & Women Health, Healthcare Associated Diseases, Epidemiology and chronic diseases, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Epidemiology and Cancers, Diabetes & Public Health, Obesity & Public Health, Epidemiology and Oral Health, Public Health Nursing, Epidemiology and Public Health. Companies related to Medical and healthcare are also invited to display their products at the conference venue. It is our goal to share latest research and Information on Epidemiology and Public Health throughout the community.
Benefits of Attending Epidemiology Summit 2020
This year Epidemiology Summit 2020 gives you single best chance to achieve the biggest gathering of members. Exchange ideas and create network with leading Health care professionals, Epidemiologists, clinicians and researchers from more than 40 countries. It’s a two-day event (i.e. September 24-25). This full day event is a platform where you can also meet our previous year eminent speakers and can hear about their experiences, including practical tips and tricks. It is also a great opportunity to network with other new experts in this field.
For Researchers and Faculty Members:
For Business Delegates:
- Access to all Sessions
- Handbook & Conference Kit
- Book Launch event
- Networking opportunities
- Certificate of Presentation
- Group Participation
For Students and Research Scholars:
- Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group Registrations
- Epidemiology and Public Health :
The branch that deals with the factors such as distribution and controlling of diseases related to health is said to be Epidemiology. It is a necessary aspect of public health practice. We can easily understand how many people have disease or disorder by Epidemiology research. Public Health is a part of sciences, skills and convictions that is focused on the preservation. Analytical Epidemiology aims to research and study risk and protector factors of diseases and identify factors in a diseased population that varies from a non-diseased population. Where Descriptive Epidemiology helps to describe because of disease within a population, it helps to understand the occurrence of disease
- Reproductive, Perinatal and Pediatric Epidemiology:
The study which deals with the distribution and determination of diseases in human population is said to be Reproductive Epidemiology. Family planning, adolescent sexual behavior, maternal morbidity and mortality and population based reproductive health surveys are some of the major topics that come under reproductive epidemiology. Perinatal epidemiology mainly deals with pregnancy complications such as preterm birth, birth defects, gestational diabetes and preeclampsia and pregnancy outcomes. Pediatric epidemiology studies about the disease conditions in children whose age ranges from birth up to 18 years of age.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases:
- The disease that is transmitted from one person to another person through sexual contact is said to be sexual transmitted disease. Sexually transmitted infection and venereal disease are the other names of Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD). Some of the major symptoms of STD are penile discharges, ulcers on or around the genitals and vaginal discharge. Bacteria, viruses and parasites are the major causes of sexually transmitted diseases. Every day, around 1 million sexually transmitted diseases are acquired all over the world.
- Obesity & Public Health:
A disease that involves an excessive amount of body fat is said to be Obesity. Obesity is a medical condition that increases risk of diseases such as heart diseases, type-2 diabetes etc. Environmental factors, genes, lifestyle, age etc. are some of the major causes of obesity. Doing exercises regularly, following healthy diet plan and monitoring weight regularly are the important factors by which the obesity can be prevented.
- Maternal, Infant, and Child Health :
Maternal health is closely connected to infant survival. Existing health issues such as diabetes, hypertension, genetic conditions, inadequate nutrition etc. in women can be easily identified during pregnancy. By behavioral factors like breastfeeding, education etc. infant and child health are influenced but are also linked to the physical and mental health of parents and caregivers.
- Psychiatric Epidemiology:
The study which deals with the causes of mental disorders in society is said to be psychiatric epidemiology. Regardless of empowering advances, much work still should be led before psychiatric epidemiology can understand its capability to enhance the emotional well-being of populaces.
- Social Epidemiology:
The branch which deals with the effects of social structural factors on states of health is said to be social epidemiology. The social epidemiology cluster seeks to understand the ways in which Social Determinants of Health, Behavior, Institutions, Social Networks, psychological, political, Demographic change, cultural, economic circumstances and Inequity in Low-Middle- Income Countries influence our chances for a healthy status.
- Cardiovascular Epidemiology:
The study that deals with the heart and heart related diseases is said to be Cardiovascular Epidemiology. Coronary heart disease, strokes and transient ischemic attack etc. are some of the types of cardiovascular disease. High blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol are the major causes of cardiovascular disease. Cardiovascular diseases can be prevented by doing exercise regularly, maintaining balanced diet etc. Nowadays, a cardiovascular disease is the largest contributor to worldwide mortality and will continue to dominate mortality traits in the destiny.
- Nutritional Epidemiology:
The research that involves the study of nutrition and health is said to be Nutritional Epidemiology. Diet and physical activity are arguably the most difficult exposures to assess in observational research and are plagued by considerable measurement error. In Africa and South Asia, 27−51% of women of reproductive age are underweight and it is predicted that about 130 million children will be underweighting in 2005 (21% of all children).
- Cancer Epidemiology:
The division of epidemiology that deals with the disease cancer is said to be cancer epidemiology. Descriptive epidemiology, clinical epidemiology and analytic epidemiology are the three types of epidemiologic research that apply to the field of cancer. Cancer epidemiological studies may target on precursors of cancer.
- Public Health Nursing:
Public health nursing is the field of nursing which deals with the specialty such as prevention, activism, assessment and evaluation of public health. Public health nurses are a community of nurses who are involved in integrating community and who knows well about clinical methods and treatment of health. Public health nursing is one of the neglected fields of health sector.
Epidemiology Summit 2020 welcomes all the researchers, associations, exhibitors and attendees from all over the world to Singapore. Singapore is the country that is rapidly evolving social progress and economy due to which the milestones of healthcare have been achieved in very short period. It has a widespread system of healthcare.
In the year 2000, World Health Organization has ranked Singapore as 6th position regarding world’s health systems. For analyzing the data of epidemiology, various tools like mortality data, disease incidences tec. will be utilized. This assists in the assessments of various disease occurrences.
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm which has become the knowledge partner for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies by providing competitive intelligence information which aids them to strategize and discover the target areas & potential customers for their products.
The database of DelveInsight currently has over 3000 reports which elaborate the domains of Indication Insight, Mechanism of Action, Drug Insights and API Insights. In addition to that, DelveInsight is providing Therapeutic intelligence to the companies with Strategic reports on Immuno-Oncology, Gene Therapy, Stem Cell Therapy, Antibody-Drug Conjugates and many more.
Market insights, epidemiology and market forecasting reports provides an insight on the forecast of a indication over a period of time which helps an organization to better understand the business development strategies from present and futuristic point of view.
DelveInsight expertise has expanded from an initial focus on Pipeline & Marketed Reports to Market Forecasting and Epidemiology Reports. With the dedicated analytical and forecasting team, DelveInsight has released 13 Reports on Market insights, epidemiology and market forecast Reports. These Reports will provide an insight on the forecast of the indication in seven major markets during 2010-2020. The epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalence of the disease in 7MM is supported by the data which has been obtained from studies conducted in the respective countries.
- American College of Epidemiology (ACE)
- American Public Health Association (APHA)
- American Society for Public Administration (ASPA)
- Association Medical Argentina (ADMISAL)
- Association Mexicana de Epidemiology (AMEPID)
- Association for Health and Environmental Development (AHED), Egypt
- Association for Middle Eastern Public Policy and Administration (AMEPPA), USA
- Association of Chinese Epidemiology
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration, USA
- Australasian Epidemiological Association (AEA)
- Cambodian Society of Infectious and Tropical Diseases
- Cameroon Directorate for Combating Disease, Epidemics and Pandemics
- Cameroon Society of Epidemiology (CaSE)
- Canadian Society for Epidemiology and Biostatistics (CSEB)
- Danish Epidemiological Society (DES)
- Egyptian Society of Epidemiology (ESE)
- Egyptian Veterinary Association of Epidemiology
- Epidemiological Association of Bangladesh (EPAB)
- Epidemiological Society of Nigeria (EPiSON)
- Finnish Epidemiological Society (FES)
- French International Agency for Research on Cancer
- German Society for Epidemiology (DGEpi)
- Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine (IAPSM)
- Indian Public Health Association (IPHA)
- Indian Society for Medical Statistics (ISMS)
- International Society for Environmental Epidemiology (ISEE)
Public Health Institutes:
- National University of Singapore
- Japan National Institute of Public Health
- Albania Institute of Public Health
- Jordan Ministry of Health
- Angola National Institute of Health
- Kenya Medical Research Institute
- Argentina National Laboratories and Health Institutes Administration (ANLIS)
- Libya National Centre for Disease Control
- Armenia National CDC Zelveian National Institute of Health
- Macedonia Institute of Public Health of Republic of Macedonia
- Bangladesh Institute of Epidemiology, Disease Control & Research (IEDCR)
- Bangladesh National Influenza Centre (NIC)
- Malawi Ministry of Health
- Belgium Scientific Institute of Public Health
- Mexico National Institute of Public Health (INSP)
- Bolivia National Institute of Health Laboratories (INLASA)
- Moldova National Center of Public Health
- Brazil FIOCRUZ (Oswaldo Cruz Foundation)
- Mongolia Public Health Institute of Ministry of Health
- Burundi National Institute of Public Health
- Morocco National Institute of Hygiene
- Pasteur Institute of Morocco (IPM)
- Morocco Direction of Epidemiology and Control Diseases, Ministry of Health (MoH)
- Cambodia National Institute of Health
- Mozambique National Institute of Health
- Cameroon Directorate for Combating Disease, Epidemics and Pandemics
- Myanmar National Health Laboratory
- CARICOM Center for Strategic Health Studies (CSHS)
- CARICOM Ministry of Health (MoH)
- Nepal School of Public Health and Community Medicine B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
- Canada Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
- Canada Institute national de santé publique du Québec (INSPQ)
- Netherlands National Institute for Public Health & the Environment (RIVM)
- Public Health Institute of Chile
- Nigeria National Primary Health Care Development Agency
- Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR)
- The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control
- China Centre for Disease Control
- Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Reproductive, Perinatal and Pediatric Epidemiology
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Obesity & Public Health
- Maternal, Infant, and Child Health
- Psychiatric Epidemiology
- Social Epidemiology
- Cardiovascular Epidemiology
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Cancer Epidemiology
- Public Health Nursing
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.